Current software and firmware releases
Titan Control Software v3.3.3
Applicability: This new release is recommended for all TCS Users.
Description: TCS version 3.3.3 incorporates the following feature enhancements and bug fixes:
1. Implemented a File Renaming feature that allows renamed files to be read and displayed in the TCS Export screen.
2. Added serial data rate support for CAI Mini-Recorders.
3. Added a lockout with message if more than one device selects
a Digital Pod.
4. When enabled, CPU Monitor Mode is highlighted in yellow with a message indicating that modules are no longer synchronized
by the CPU clock.
5. Implemented a prototype WFT-based speed on the In-Vehicle Display targeting an averaged speed from all four wheels at a 5Hz update rate.
TCS v3.3.3 is available as an Installer that includes all required support files as well as an update to the embedded User Manual that provides context-sensitive help.
Update: Download TCS v3.3.3 from the Mars Labs Knowledge Base. Note that you will need a login name and password to download the update – please contact Mars Labs to obtain login credentials if you have not already been supplied the information.
SB-2379 Service Bulletin – TCS v3.3.3
SB-2378 Service Bulletin – TCS v3.3.2
SB-2349 Service Bulletin – TCS v3.3.0
Service Bulletin – Windows 10 Installation Issue
SB-2341 Service Bulletin – TCS v3.1.9
SB-2323 Service Bulletin – TCS v3.1.8
SB-1282 Service Bulletin – TCS v3.1.7
SB-2287 Service Bulletin – TCS v3.1.0
SB-2285 Service Bulletin – TCS v3.0.7
Mini-Recorder Firmware v0.34.26
Applicability: This release applies to Titan High Speed Mini-Recorders.
Description: The Titan High Speed v0.34.26 firmware incorporates the following feature enhancements and bug fixes:
1. Implemented corrective measures to mitigate potential issues in the event of electrostatic discharge (ESD)
2. Corrected a calibration issue with digital gains (256 & 512) when CAL+ or CAL- was enabled
3. Added thru-the-device firmware updating capability for Mini-Recorders with Internal Digital Pods
Update: Download the Titan High Speed Firmware v0.34.26 from the Mars Labs Knowledge Base. Installation of the firmware requires the use of the Titan Programmer. The Titan Programmer is built into TCS (selected in the TCS ‘Device/Advanced’ menu). A stand-alone version of the Titan Programmer is also available as a download from the Mars Labs Knowledge Base.
SB-2355 Service Bulletin – HS_FW_0.34.26
SB-2329 Service Bulletin – HS_FW_0.34.23
SB-2326 Service Bulletin – HS_FW_0.34.22-Beta
SB-2325-1 Service Bulletin – HS_FW_0.34.20
SB-2322 Service Bulletin – HS_FW_0.34.20
SB-1277 Service Bulletin – HS_FW_0.34.18
SB-2297 Service Bulletin – HS_FW_0.34.16
SB-2255 Service Bulletin – HS_FW_0.34.12
SB-2249 Service Bulletin – HS_FW_0.33.1